Re: [henshin-dev] Performance tweaks

Hi Christian,

Quoting Christian Krause <henshin.ck@xxxxxxxxx>:
The reason why I am saying that we need to improve the performance is that the state space generation tool does not work as efficient as it should (compared to other tools).

I somehow didn't get that you were mainly talking about improving the statespace generator's speed (I thought it was a more general point about speeding up everything). For the space generator, it makes complete sense to use large statespaces as test objects and try to achieve improvements in memory consumption/management as a means to increase speed.

Felix

Back to the top