Re: [henshin-dev] [question?] using the new version of henshin

Hi Simon,

could you please send us the two versions of the UML model: (1) before and (2) after applying the profile. Apparently, applying the profile changed something in the model that prevents the transformation. We need to find this difference in the two versions.

Cheers,
Christian