[henshin-dev] Henshin 0.9.0 released

Henshin friends,

I am happy to announce that we just released version 0.9.0 of Henshin. This release contains a number of improvements and exciting new features, and also fixes some unfortunate modeling choices we made already at an early stage in the project history. For installation instructions and examples, take a look at the brushed-up Henshin website: http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/henshin/

Henshin 0.9.0 introduces a new version of the Henshin metamodel which is not backward-compatible. Therefore, you need to migrate your *.henshin and *.henshin_diagram files into the new format. To support you with this, we implemented a migration wizard which will do the migration automatically for you. For more information on how this works, see here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Henshin_Migration_Wizard

If you have any problems migrating your transformations or generally with the new version, please contact us on our mailing list. Depending on whether we find bugs, it is also possible that we release an update in the near future (2-4 weeks from now).

I hope we can add more examples to our website in the coming weeks. If you want to receive the latest news, follow us on our new Twitter channel: https://twitter.com/#!/henshintool

Finally, I would like to thank all people who contributed to the new version. It was a lot of work, but seeing the end result I think it was worth the trouble.

Cheers,
Christian

Back to the top