Re: [henshin-dev] TransformationOptions

My fear was that the interpreter behaves differently when a property is set to the default value, and when it is not set (?).

On 27.02.2012 09:22, Stefan Jurack wrote:
Am 25.02.2012 19:10, schrieb Christian Krause:
Hi,

I noticed that the "deterministic" option is preinitialized with true,
but "dangling" and "injective" have no defaults in the
TransformationOptions. To make it consistent I also added default
values for dangling and injective. Is that alright?
Roger that.
Also I noticed that isInjective() etc. will throw an NPE whenever the
option is not set. This is bad behavior. So I would rather remove the
"is..." methods. Ok?
Otherwise it may return the default value?!
Cheers,
Christian