Re: [henshin-dev] Fwd: Re: Bank Account Example update

Hi,

Great example Stefan, thanks! It helps a lot to get started with exogenous transformation.

I'm now trying to apply an exogenous transformation to the ATL example Families 2 Persons (http://www.eclipse.org/m2m/atl/atlTransformations/Families2Persons/Families2Persons.zip).
So far, I can match the mother and the father from a Family and create the transformed Persons. But I'm having a hard time to manage the sons/daughters, since many of them can be specified in the source files, and each of them shall be transformed into a person. My transformation file (see enclosed file) only matches the last specified son from the source file.

How could I do to match each of the sons/daughter please?

Thanks