[henshin-dev] problem while using interpreter

Hello,

I recently installed Eclipse Indigo (Eclipse Modelling Tools) and installed Henshin via Update Site (Win7 64-bit).

I downloaded the bank example and tried to reproduce the example using the .zip
<http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/henshin/examples.php?example=BankAccounts>

When I try to use the interpreter as shown in
<http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/henshin/examples/BankAccounts/apply-create-account.png>,

the first windows appears and I type in the necessary data.

When I click on "preview" all what happens is that the "Operation in progress..."-windows appears for a short moment and then disappears. The preview-windows doesn't show, neither get the changes applied when I click on "transform".

What may be wrong?

Jens

Back to the top