[henshin-dev] Bank Account Example update

Hello,

I have the following issues when running the Bank Account Example using Henshin SDK 0.8.0 with Eclipse Indigo 3.7.1 on windows 7:
  • Preview is not working
  • Rule deleteAllAccounts is not working

I've updated to Henshin SDK 0.8.1 SNAPSHOT but the Bank Account Example files cannot be opened anymore (NPE).

Enclosed are the files for the Bank Account Example that works under SDK 0.8.1. I hope it helps someone.

Note:

  • I couldn't rename the model file. I think making the Eclipse "refactor" functionality work would be great.
  • Also, a simple working example of an exogenous transformation would be very much appreciated.