Re: [henshin-dev] Last-minute model change suggestion

I have no objection to changing the multiplicity for the then to 0..1. I think it should be consistent with the else part.

What is the semantics implemented in the interpreter if one of them is null? I would guess that the unit simply succeeds without performing any action. Correct?

Cheers,
Christian