Re: [henshin-dev] Graphical syntax for TUs

Hi Christian,

looks very nice.

One comment: The decision node in the Independent Unit may be removed.
Moreover, since Indepenent Units have no starting point at all, the
start and the end activity may also be removed.

I wonder if you already have a syntax in mind according parameter mappings?!

Regards, Stefan

PS: I need some time to read (and answer) the rest of the 15 unread
Henshin mails in my inbox since there is a lot of teaching stuff waiting
as well.