Re: [henshin-dev] Tooltips in tree-editor

here the screenshot...

On 01/05/2012 02:47 PM, Christian Krause wrote:
Hi,

on my Linux laptop the tooltips look a bit strange because a window frame is drawn which is very disturbing (see screenshot). Moreover, if I manually try to close this mini-window (it does disappear also on its own) then I get an exception:

org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: Widget is disposed
    at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:4282)
    at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:4197)
    at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:4168)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.error(Widget.java:466)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.checkWidget(Widget.java:403)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Shell.getBounds(Shell.java:2336)
at org.eclipse.emf.henshin.editor.util.HtmlTipSupport$2.mouseMove(HtmlTipSupport.java:77)

Here it should be checked whether the widget is disposed already. And it would be very good if the frame could be removed.

Cheers,
Christian