[henshin-dev] Model changes in 0.9

Hi everyone,

I'm currently working on transforming 0.8/2010 henshin files to 0.9/2011 henshin files. The current state of the model in trunk contains all elements from the old and new model. However, I need to know: 1) Which elements exactly will be deleted? (I know of AmalgamationUnits and the 'negated' flag, but is there more?) 2) Apart from converting AmalgamationUnits to Rules, will there be any change in semantics which has to be implemented by the conversion?

Greetings

Felix

Back to the top