[henshin-dev] StateMachine Example

Hi all,

here is another little example.
I used a TransformationSystem to determine whether or not a given string is a word in a regular language defined by a state machine. More precisely, the applicability of the transformation yields this result.

The transformation creates and transforms a small semantic model managing the state of the execution. The state machine is left unchanged. I'm not sure how to classify this transformation, since only the existence but not the characteristics of the output are relevant. Any ideas?

Regards,
Gregor