[henshin-dev] Release date

Hi,

since I will not be able to make the release today, I now plan to do it in the beginning of next week. It's also ok if someone else does it now, but I'm not sure if you know how to build it on Hudson and deploy it on the web server. Anyway, if you have any pending changes which should definitely be in the next release, please commit them until, say, Sunday night, or drop me a message and say when you will be finished.

To all a nice weekend,
Christian

Back to the top