Re: [henshin-dev] mapping

Amalia,

hardly to say. Could you send a minimal example Eclipse project which demonstrates your intend and the error.

Regards,
Stefan

Am 09.09.2011 13:10, schrieb NA S:
Hello again,

I've created a mapping ecore for marking purpose similar to the Ecore2GenModel example. Whenever I try to do the model transformation, I keep on getting error. The simplest way I did was to add a Marker class on the RHS which points to an object (for example State). When I deleted the Marker, it worked fine. But when I added it, I got an error: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException.

Is there something I'm missing here?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Amalia