Re: [henshin-dev] MetaModelEvolution & Update

Hi Amalia,

Quoting NA S <anoniems@xxxxxxxx>:
> I'm trying to run the MetaModelEvolution example but I get an error at
> the evolveMetaModel_ReplaceRefWithRefclass method, when mm_unit1App is
> executed. Am I missing something?
Yes, I got an exception, because MM_CreateRefClass is not applied.

at statechart.diagram.metamodelevolution.Evolution1.start(Evolution1.java:132) at statechart.diagram.metamodelevolution.Evolution1.main(Evolution1.java:493)

I tried reproducing your problem and would suggest you try to copy the files from the "backup" folder into the "model" folder before running the example. I could not reproduce your problem with the original contents of the "model" folder, but after I ran the program and the model folder's contents were replaced during the transformation and then tried running the program again, I got exactly your error, so I'd try if replacing the contents works.

Felix

Back to the top