[henshin-dev] Looking for Exogenous transformation example.

Hi all,

I have used Henshin to successfully accomplish some endogenous transformations, but when moving on to exogenous transformation it seems to work against me. Even with the simplest (meta)models and the simplest Henshin rule, I can get no more than a "Not Successful Execution of the rule".

Could you point (or send) me some runnable exogenous example code using Henshin? Thank you.

Best regards,
洪嘉瑞 / Jiarui (Jerry) Hong

>http://www.JerryHong.net

Back to the top