Re: [henshin-dev] Uniqueness of subUnits

Done!

Am 15.07.2011 16:11, schrieb Christian Krause:
Ok!
Stefan: Can you please regenerate the model code?

cheers,
christian

Am 15.07.2011 15:11, schrieb Stefan Jurack:
Looks like if the new EMF generated model code is not downwards
compatible. :-/
Here in my Helios I got errors after updating from repostitory. Some
class "org.eclipse.emf.ecore.util.Switch" required by HenshinSwitch
could not be founded. Furthermore, some methods are missing (and some
have been added).

I suggest we should stick to ne Helios-EMF version generated model code
for now!

Regards, Stefan