Re: [henshin-dev] Compile errors in Hudson

Argg this looks like the problem some time ago when the compile order
was not calculated correctly.
This was fixed temporarily fixed by introducing the statement
"resolution.devMode=true" in our releng's build.properties.

However, the compilation really should work without that
statement....otherwise the hudson guys messed up their system again.
I hate that build system from the bottom of my heart.

greetx, Stefan