Re: [henshin-dev] transformation rule

Amalia,

please keep former discussions embedded in favor of traceability. I appended the latest posts manually this time.

Assuming that your statechart.ecore model contains an element :EClass(name="State"):

In your Henshin rule, create a preserved(!) :EClass object with an additional attribute name="State". In the RHS, use this object to be referred to as type. Before applying the rule, add the root element of your statechart.ecore model to the EmfGraph instance to allow Henshin to match the correct EClass object.

You should find something similar in our examples plugin in the ecore2genmodel package and in the metamodelevolution package.
E.g., in terms of the former, have a look at rule createCustomizedRule in which some Genmodel types are matched in the LHS and are used as types in the RHS.

Hope this help,
Stefan