Re: [henshin-dev] henshin & graphical editor

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the reply!

I just got a time to work on this again. I guess the way to do this is to create a Java file (like an ecore2genmodel file) that does this transformation from a diagram file to henshin’s graph. Do you think it’s possible to do this? If it is possible, are there any resources or info that I can look into to start it? For example an API of henshin and so on…

---

Kind regards,

Amalia Sanusi