Re: [henshin-dev] Testframework and Tests

Hi Stefan / Felix,

that's great. Thanks a lot!

Two things pop in my mind: you mentioned at some point that part of the test framework is designed to be used at runtime as well (to be shipped with releases). These plug-ins should be added to the SDK feature then. And the second thing: it would be awesome if we had a tests-job at Hudson. In theory, that should be simple... ;)

Anyway, thanks so far for your great contribution to the project.

Cheers,
Christian