[henshin-dev] Execute rules according to parameter values

Hello,

I have a transformation unit with a parameter which will be set under
special circumstances by some (but not all) the contained rules---which
means, that after the transformation unit has been executed, the
parameter could be "null" or not. (Am I right?)

Later, I want to execute one set of rules if this parameter is "null"
and another set, if not---is this possible through a condition unit
checking the parameter value?

If this causes too much trouble, another solution could be a kind of
"default" value for a parameter, so that if no rule changes the
parameter it has at least its previously set default value.

Regards,
Johannes

Back to the top