[henshin-dev] transformation action

Hi,

for your interest:
A student of mine is currently working on a simple transformation
action, similar to that already implemented and available on henshin-files.
In contrast, his action will depend on the selection of a
TransformationUnit (including Rule of course), e.g., in an editor. Then
a wizard opens with a file selection dialog (for the model to be
transformed), followed by an input dialog concerning Parameters and
afterwards an EMF Compare Dialog showing the differences between the
model before and after it has been transformed.
When the student is done with his implementation (next week probably),
we consider to use this wizard to work on selected henshin-files as
well. In this case a TransformationUnit-Selection Dialog should be put
in front of the other dialogs mentioned above.

We believe that this feature would be helpful to many modelers to
understand (and test) what they are currently modeling.

Best regards,
Stefan

PS: Further extensions are possible, e.g., choosing a certain match for
the transformation.