Re: [henshin-dev] Sierpinski above and beyond

Hi Christian,

Am 30.11.2010 09:20, schrieb Christian Krause:
Hi,

I believe Enrico tested that already once and he did not manage to get a 'level' further. Anyway: I'm using the minimal implementation also for the state space model, and it should indeed save quite some memory.
Oh, I wasn't aware of that. The memory improvement sounds quite huge though.

About Sierpinski: I wanna do another benchmark but for that I need to limit the maximum iteration depth. I figured the easiest way to do that is to add an integer attribute to the nodes that I increase on every step. Then I can just add a NAC so that it will stop at a certain depth. I guess I rather make a copy of the Sierpinski model and trafo for that, right?
Yeah, a copy to an alternative Sierpinski version would be a good idea. Beside the depth of iteration the relation to a potential decrease in performance would be interesting in addition.

greetx, Stefan

Ciao,
Christian