Von: hawkbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hawkbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Kai Zimmermann
Gesendet: Freitag, 6. Juli 2018 06:32
An: hawkbit developer discussions <hawkbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [hawkbit-dev] Choosing soft action for auto assigned distribution sets

Hi Thomas,

I fear you are right. Autoassign does not support these additional options as of now.

Please feel free to open a github issue or of course go ahead and add the feature directly 😊

Kai

Kai Zimmermann

Commercial Software Engineering

Microsoft Deutschland GmbH
Walter-Gropius-Straße 5​, 80807 München
http://www.microsoft.com/germany

http://news.microsoft.com/de-de/​

Geschäftsführer: Sabine Bendiek (Vorsitzende), Thorsten Herrmann, Benjamin O. Orndorff, Keith Dolliver
Amtsgericht München, HRB 70438