Re: [gyrex-dev] Gyrex Jobs

It's fine with me if I don't have to care who executes a job, as long as the job runs only once.

Another question in this context: How can I realize a job that should be executed on every node of a certain type? For example one node saves an object and every node that holds an index should run a job, that takes the Object out of the DB and updates the local index.