[gyrex-dev] New topic in forum Gyrex, called Why the created job cannot be started automatically., by Sean Zhang

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Why the created job cannot be started automatically. Author: Sean Zhang Date: Fri, 14 August 2015 06:14
In my implementation, there are several kinds of jobs for different business requirements. All the jobs are stored in a mysql table, and I created an scheduled job to scan this table and create the associated jobs according to the records in the job table.

For example, the job to scan the table called ScanJob, and it run in default queue. And as to the jobs created by the ScanJob, I want to distributed them to different queues, sush as myqueue_1, myqueue_2, and etc. Now these jobs can be created and queued successfully. But they cannot be executed automatically. While, these jobs will be started if I queue them in default queue.

what's the problem about the queue used by job?
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top