[gyrex-dev] New topic in forum Gyrex, called About the mounts of the JAX-RS demo, by Sean Zhang

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: About the mounts of the JAX-RS demo Author: Sean Zhang Date: Tue, 21 July 2015 14:05
Hi All,

I have imported the sample service project mentioned in the article (https://wiki.eclipse.org/Gyrex/Learning_Material/Develop_JAX-RS). And it works correct in my local environment. But, I have a question about the mounts configuration, why the mount url shall be http:/sample, and how the call of http://localhost:8080/sample will trigger the execution of the HelloResource? Is there any detail document about the JAX-RS implementation with Gyrex?

Thanks.
Sean.
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top