Re: [gyrex-dev] gyrex connection to zookeeper cluster

Hi,

di you know how the connect string must look like for a zookeeper cluster?

Jürgen.

Am 17.02.2015 18:38 schrieb "Gunnar Wagenknecht" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi Jürgen,

Once the cluster is running, it should be as easy as going into the cluster admin UI and entering the proper Zookeeper connect string. It can also be done automatically using system properties or the ssh shell.
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Gyrex/Administrator_Guide#Connect_to_ZooKeeper

Note, if you want to migrate settings from an existing (embedded) Zookeeper you need to do that manually. We don't support that (yet).

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx