[gyrex-dev] Gyrex background Job

Hi,
I'm trying to use gyrex background jobs.
I have some questions about this.

First of all is there any job state change callback? Current interface provides no functionality for this. I'm thinking to user PreferenceChangeListener on job preferences node, but class CloudPreferncesJobStorage is not visible and i will need to hardcode path to the node.

About job running worker configuration is there any way to configure how many parallel job can be executed on single cluster node?

Also i found that there is an significant delay between registering job in execution queue ant then worker finally execute the job. is there any way to shorter this delay ?

P.S. May be there is some plans to extend background job functionality. In the future i will need more powerful tool for my application requirements. At the moment i'm thinking about akka inegration in to gyrex.

--
Pagarbiai,
Tomas Tamošaitis

Back to the top