Re: [gyrex-dev] Tycho Build Problem

Hi Jürgen,

Am 29.07.2014 um 11:07 schrieb Jürgen Albert <j.albert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> you will find my target definition attached. Please note that, because I'm in an try and error state, the current target might have a few things that might be unnecessary. The referenced gyrex updatesite is deployed in our nexus by a build of the branche we have established, like we have spoken about. Currently we have made no real changes: I only had to exclude some bundles from the source builds, because they made some problems. The Repos should be public for you.

I think the problem is with including the ‚org.eclipse.gyrex.products.server‘. It has some specific dependencies on the executables. One of them is for Mac. You disabled Mac in the parent pom. I’m not really sure what is causing the problem. But there are a few things you should try.

- enable Mac environment in your parent pom
- specify the missing IUs in the target definition
- don’t include the Gyrex product but build your own

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx