Von: gyrex-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gyrex-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Im Auftrag von Gunnar Wagenknecht
Gesendet: Dienstag, 28. Januar 2014 13:32
An: Gyrex project developer mailing list
Betreff: [gyrex-dev] Merging the Gyrex Git repositories

Greetings Gyrex Committers,

While working on a more modular build, I started rethinking the way our
Git repositories are structured and asked myself a couple of questions:

1. Will we every release a new version of Gyrex Admin individually from
the Platform?
2. Will we every release a new version of Gyrex Jersey integration
separately from the Platform?
3. Do we need this flexibility with such a small team?

My answer to all these questions has been: No

Therefore, I'm proposing to merge all Git repositories into ONE. This will
simplify things quite a bit related to release engineering, Gerrit setup
as well as development environment setup. Please let me know your
thoughts!

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht