Von: gyrex-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gyrex-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Gunnar Wagenknecht
Gesendet: Montag, 9. Dezember 2013 17:52
An: Gyrex project developer mailing list
Betreff: Re: [gyrex-dev] Gyrex 1.3 Integration builds

Am 09.12.2013 um 14:41 schrieb Andreas Mihm <andreas.mihm@xxxxxxxxx>:

Ok, I see that the version numbering is not yet in for the features,

Not sure what you mean by this. But in general, we should only update version numbers for bundles and features that have been changed as part of the 1.3 development.

But, the build still doesn’t contain the Context Pref Editor I build for the admin ui,

If it’s in master and listed in the Admin feature, then it should be there.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx