[gyrex-dev] Website Update

Team,

This is long overdue. I think our website got dated. I started to build a new version today which is based on Twitter Bootstrap. It should also render much better on mobile devices.

My idea is to dramatically reduce the sites to just one. Thus, this will be a single, long site with jump-marks. I figured that we don't really provide much content on our main website. Most content is on the wiki. So let's just use the homepage as a teaser to generate interest in our project and to access the downloads.

Here is the link to a first, rough prototype:
http://www.eclipse.org/gyrex/index2.html

Comments and contributions are welcome. The website can be cloned from:
git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/www.eclipse.org/gyrex.git

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht