Re: [gyrex-dev] Gyrex as AJP worker

Hi Jürgen,

Am 21.12.2012 10:36, schrieb Jürgen Albert:
is there any possibility to mount the gyrex as AJP worker behind an
Apache?

It is possible but it requires enhancements to the Gyrex code that configures the Jetty server. Gyrex currently only supports configuring HTTP(S) connectors.

However, I'm not sure if AJP will still be supported in Jetty 9. The Jetty folks already recommended dropping AJP in favour for mod_proxy for Jetty 8. Thus, we never really bothered integrating AJP in Gyrex.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx