Re: [gyrex-dev] jetty 9 ?

Am 04.12.2012 18:34, schrieb Cristiano Gavião:
I remember that you told me that you were planning to move to jetty
version 9.

Yes.

have you created a item in bugzila for that ?

No. Still waiting on some consumable p2 bits from the Jetty folks. Guess I need to open a bugzilla with them.

would like to know a bit about the impacts on gyrex runtime and
applications running on top of it.

So there shouldn't be any for applications running on top of Gyrex except for the new Servlet API. However, if you import some org.eclipse.jetty packages today (usually applications don't need to) than there will be a bit of code changes.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx