Re: [gyrex-dev] Gyrex Target Platform ?

Am 05.11.2012 23:02, schrieb Cristiano Gavião:
> The problem is that MacOsX  Snow Leopard still uses JavaSE-1.6.

I don't have access to a Mac currently. But Oracle Java 7 should be
available for Mac OS X. Is it difficult to install?

> Are you using specific 1.7 features ?

So a while ago we discussed and decided to drop support for Java 6
completely with 1.2 in favor of the language benefits of Java 7. Thus,
any Gyrex bundle is free to use any Java 7 language features now.

I also plan to update to Jetty 9 for 1.2 which also requires new Java 7
APIs.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht