[gyrex-dev] Users of IRuntimeContext.getInjector().inject(Object)

Hi,

Are there any users out there currently using
IRuntimeContext.getInjector().inject(Object)?

I'm reviewing the implementation and found that this method is hard to
support with the local context that I'm working on for
https://bugs.eclipse.org/390003

I'm inclined to remove the method immediately without the full
deprecation cycle because I found no evidence for it being used within
Gyrex and other projects using Gyrex I'm aware of.

The remaining two methods "make" and "uninject" should work sufficient.
The uses cases for "inject(Object)" should be really rare anyway. Most
of the time, "make" should be preferred. The Eclipse DI recognizes the
"@Singleton" scope.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht