Re: [gyrex-dev] Gyrex Release Slides and IP Log

Hi Glyn,

Am 07.06.2012 09:44, schrieb Glyn Normington:
> How is that TODO item going? I didn't see it listed as a future item in
> your slides.

Sorry, it fell off the list for 1.1. It's still on but I don't expect
major code changes. Thus, it dropped from the slides. Do you think I
should re-add it?.

FWIW, I was able to get a base running with Virgo Nano. I have a blog
draft waiting to be finalized and published once the releases are out
(and after my vacation).

HTH,
Gunnar

Back to the top