[gyrex-dev] Target Platform Update & Admin UI Changes

Hi,

I updated the target platform to M7. Please not that there were some API
changes. Thus, please update the target platforms when updating your repos.

Most changes happened within the new Admin UI (gunnar/admin-ui-rework
branch). I was able to migrate it completely to the new RAP Application
API [1]. We no longer use any workbench stuff making the UI simpler and
also faster to load! The Admin UI now also runs in the default RWT
JavaEE mode which means the blocking dialogs no longer work. A callback
pattern has to be used when working with dialogs [2].

[1]
http://eclipsesource.com/blogs/2012/05/09/the-new-application-api-in-rap/
[2]
http://git.eclipse.org/c/gyrex/gyrex-admin.git/tree/bundles/org.eclipse.gyrex.admin.ui/src/org/eclipse/gyrex/admin/ui/internal/widgets/NonBlockingStatusDialog.java?h=gunnar/admin-ui-rework