Re: [gyrex-dev] Gyrex 0.11 Release Review Slot

Am 05.10.2011 15:48, schrieb Wayne Beaton:
> Note that there are some red entries in the download review [1]
> I haven't looked at them, so you may well already have CQs for them...

I did. I filed a CQ for javax.activation. But I'm unsure about the other
two.

We have CQs for the implementations we intend to use from Orbit.
- javax.mail.glassfish_1.4.1.*.jar (CQ 5263)
- org.apache.commons.io_2.0.1.*.jar (CQ 4998)

However, due to some p2 magic the other implementations end up in our
target repository as well. We inherit the two open ones from EclipseLink
and RAP.

I think the easiest path is to just file CQs. But I feel that's wrong.

Another option is to hack our build scripts to remove the plug-ins
somehow from the target platform. But that feels brittle.

What are your thoughts?

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht