[gyrex-dev] Changes in New I-Build Available

Greetings Gyrex Committers,

I pushed a few major changes to our new builds. You can grab it from here:
http://download.eclipse.org/gyrex/1.0/integration/I-I20110228-201102280607/

CDS is now named "search". This includes new bundle and package names.

"Platform" preferences have been renamed to "cloud" preferences.
Basically, everywhere where you previously used "new PlatformScope()"
you should now use "CloudScope.INSTANCE". This change also invalidates
any existing preferences. They have to migrate manually.

I also removed a lot of code that we don't want to publish as API and
which has been replaced with other concepts.

I think it's now time to start collecting input for a "user guide".
Although user does not really mean "user" but "adopter"/"extender". Any
volunteers?

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Gyrex/Developer_Guide

-Gunnar

--