[graphiti-dev] Graphiti To GEF5

Hi Michael -

This is Che and we had our discussion in the forum about migrating Graphiti to GEF5.

My current project may have available resources to help out on this. I know it is open source but my project lead would like to ask the following:

1. Will there be a budget for the effort?
You mentioned it is more of a side project for you so I assume this is a pure voluntary effort?

2. Let's say we finish migrating, who will provide support? Will it still be us?

3. Availability: I appreciate that you said you can help with reviews and design.
How many hours of your time can you allocate to us?

Thanks again!

Regards,

Sherwin "Che" Bumagat

Back to the top