[graphiti-dev] No new Graphiti contribution for Oxygen RC1

Hi all,

Since there are no changes there will be no new Graphiti contribution for Oxygen RC1. Instead we will reuse our M7 contribution also for RC1. It is available at http://download.eclipse.org/graphiti/updates/milestones/S-0.14.0M7-201705161212.

Note that this version has been build using our new Maven-based build, so please in case you stumble over any issue let me know.

Please build and test against this version. In case of any issues please let me know.

Thanks,

Michael

Back to the top