Re: [graphiti-dev] Help required on graphiti to support Autosar based xml files

Hi Hari,

not sure what exactly you are looking for, especially since you refer to Papyrus; you can find download links and documentation for Graphiti on our project page at Eclipse: https://www.eclipse.org/graphiti/ . There is also a tutorial in the online docu linked there, that I would recommend to go through before you start building your first Graphiti editor.

Just let me know in case you have more specific questions.

Michael

Back to the top