[graphiti-dev] Release Review Material for Graphiti 0.11.0

Hi all,

 I have just uploaded a draft version of the release review material for Graphiti 0.11.0 as part of the Luna release. It’s available at https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.gmp.graphiti/releases/0.11.0/review .

 Please have a look and let me know in case of issues, wrong statements, omissions etc. I would like to send the slides to modeling PMC for approval day after tomorrow.

Thanks,
Michael

Back to the top