[graphiti-dev] Graphiti test contribution for Kepler SR2 RC2

Hi all,

I have uploaded and published a Graphiti build as test contribution for Kepler SR2 (available at  http://download.eclipse.org/graphiti/updates/maintenance/S-0.10.2SR2RC2-201402041401/).

Please use this version for testing.

This is our RC2 version and hopefully also our final contribution for Kepler SR2 (just lacking an upcoming New&Noteworthy update). It brings fixed for these bugs:

Bug 421754 - absolute position of active Shape nested in inactive ContainerShape is calculated incorrectly

Bug 421813 - relative position to diagram of active Shape nested in inactive ContainerShape is calculated incorrectly

Bug 425750 - getSelection not working

In case of any issues please let me know.

Thanks,

Michael

Back to the top