From: graphiti-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:graphiti-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ralph Bergmann
Sent: Montag, 13. Januar 2014 16:37
To: graphiti-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [graphiti-dev] canMoveShape = false

Hello,

I have a shape with child shapes. The child shapes are displayed in a
table style layout.

Now I want that the user can't move the child shapes. To do that I
implemented canMoveShape and return false.

The problem now: The user can move the shape around and when he/she
release the mouse button the shape goes back to its position.

Is it possible to prevent this moving completely?

Ralph

Back to the top