[graphiti-dev] Graphiti and JavaFX

Hi,

more than 19 months ago, there was a short discussion about a JavaFX-based renderer on this mailing list, see http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/graphiti-dev/msg00079.html. The conclusion was that such a renderer would be a great thing to have, but there was no capacity for implementing it at the time.

Are there any updates on this issue?

I'm asking because JavaFX has gained a lot of momentum lately and I see many people adopt it. e(fx)clipse has done a good job in the Eclipse world in this regard.

Thanks,
Uwe

Back to the top