[graphiti-dev] Graphiti test contribution for Kepler RC3

Hi all,

I have uploaded and published today’s Graphiti build as test contribution for Kepler RC3 (available at http://download.eclipse.org/graphiti/updates/milestones). Please use today’s version (20130604-0723) for testing.

As we are in the release candidates phase and need to prepare for the final Kepler release, please test this version intensively to find and fix potential errors as early as possible in the RC phase.

We have some requests to use Graphiti 0.10.0 (our Kepler version) also against Eclipse Juno and even Indigo (e.g. see forum entry http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/487182/). So, please also install a Graphiti 0.10.0 into those Eclipse installations and test against them.

In case of issues please let me know.

Thanks,

Michael

Back to the top